Subject: Re: The Disney Book??
From: RICK CATIZONE <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 23:34:19 -0500

On Wed, 13 Dec 1995, Adam Ives Chrystie wrote:

> 
>   What is the official name of this Disney Book that has been reprinted? Thanx
> 
> Adam Chrystie
> Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
> University Of California at Santa Cruz
> Cinema/Video Major / Senior Status
> 
I assume you are talking about THE animation book by Ollie Johnston and 
Frank Thomas,DISNEY ANIMATION THE ILLUSION OF LIFE.  There is also a new 
version of the ART OF WALT DISNEY.  i missed the original post, but can 
only assume the first book is the sought after one. It's now on gloss 
stock, although I don't the the images are as sharp as the original 
printing.

Rick Catizone/Anivision>